Client: River Stone
Timeframe: 6 months
Main Service: Website Copy & Content Writing
Return Over Investment: 94%
River Stone, Website Copy and Content Writing
The pandemic is accelerating changes in the profile of Australian families. Birth rates are rebounding, driving demand for content and support as families expand in an unpredictable time. Openness towards multi-generational living has also increased.
Working from home has impacted gender equality, undoing decades of progress – 8% of Australian women have lost jobs as opposed to 4% of men, and total hours worked were down 12% compared to 7% for men.